Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Taylor's Dance Recital


We put Taylor into dance this year and she just had her first recital. She did such a great job! Taylor is the one in the middle. The Bakers came to watch her dance and I didn't get a picture of them.

This is Taylor's good friend Mylee that is in her dance class. They looked so cute!

Taylor wasn't feeling very good the day of her recital, and she threw up 10 minuetes before we left and she danced anyway!

Peyton was so excited that Taylor was wearing a beautiful dress, and that she got on stage and danced. She cheered for her the whole time.

Here's the whole Anderson family after the dance. We love our little Taylor and we are very proud of her.

1 comment:

lacey said...

She looks SO cute!! I've been wanting to put Kennedy in dance, I think I will this fall. I signed her up for preschool finally, that's a start right?