Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!


Here are the girls doing snow angels!


Here's the best dad that always plays in the snow with the girls! Isn't he cute? Don't worry he likes to play in the snow more than the girls do.

The girls love being pulled around on the sled.





Here's taylor clearing off the car for us. She loved doing it and it kept her busy for a while.

Here's Peyton going down the slide that dad built! She loved it! She kept going down it over and over.

5 comments:

Mike said...

TJ's like me, he uses the kids as an excuse to go outside and play in the snow. Good idea with the slide. Hope all is good with you guys.

lacey said...

FUN! We still haven't taken the girls sledding, sad. Maybe if I tell Tyler what a great dad TJ is, I can guilt him into it! HA!

Nelee said...

So cute. TJ is such a good dad. I tried emailing you. I'm coming to Utah in February and want to see you. Margo and Bridget might want to get together too. Let me know you phone number, so I can get a hold of you.

Bret Baker said...

That first picture of taylor and peyton in the snow is the funniest think i've ever seen on the internet. I laughed for a good 2 minutes.

Nelee said...

I'm sad that I didn't get to see you in Utah. I felt like it came and went way too fast for me. I'm coming back in June though. Then I can meet number three in the Anderson family :)