Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gingerbread House!


My sweet aunt Cathy sent my kids this Gingerbread house kit. Here's TJ and the girls ready to put it together Monday night for Family Night.

Peyton got one look at all of the candy and she thought that she was just going to sit and eat all of it....so she was really excited!

Here's my sweet TJ concentrating really hard on making sure our gingerbread house look just like the one on the box.

The girls had so much fun decorating the house. Me and TJ had a lot of fun too.

Here are the girls with their house. We knew that it didn't look like the one on the box, but we thought we did pretty good.

When we were all finished I was taking a picture of the finished house and Taylor said, "it looks okay... if you look at it from far away."

4 comments:

Doug & Stef said...

So cute - I really want to make a gingerbread house this year so bad! I am a nerd :)

jenn goodman said...

Way cute!! My kids are begging me right now if we can do that too.

Mike said...

The girls are getting too big too fast. Cute idea with the gingerbread house...and thanks for finally updating your blog. Gosh, what are you guys, pregnant or something? :)

'Cus and Britt said...

Funny, funny, funny! I love those little maggots!