Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I got Tagged, so here it is.

8 favorite TV shows:
1. Jazz games
2. BYU games
3. Sports Center
4. The Office
5. Biggest Loser
6. Pardon the Interuption
7. John and Kate plus 8
8. House Hunters

8 favorite Resteraunts
1. Red Robbin
2. Olive Garden
3. In and Out
4. Cafe Rio
5. Panda Express
6. Chili's
7. Quizno's
8. Chick fil a

8 things that happened yesterday
1. TJ worked
2. We put up our Christmas lights
3. Taylor went to school
4. I went to Young Women's
5. Clemson Basketball won
6. Jazz won
7. Lakers lost!
8. We ate Taco soup for dinner

8 things I look forward to
1. my baby boy
2. Christmas
3. Peyton being potty trained
4. Sundays
5. Jazz games
6. TJ coming home from work
7. being with my family
8. getting my hair done

8 things I love about fall
1. football season
2. basketball season
3. cooler weather
4. my birthday
5. TJ's birthday
6. our anniversary
7. Taylor's birthday
8. Peyton's birthday

8 things on my wishlist
1. hardwood floors in my kitchen
2. a new refridgerator
3. Jazz win a championship
4. BYU goes to a BCS bowl game
5. lose 40 pounds (after the baby)
6. fenced backyard
7. new carpet
8. healthy baby boy

3 comments:

Mike and Lisa said...

Cute! It will be nice to have a birthday that isn't in the fall this time..eh!!! All of your birhtdays are in the fall plus anniversary ...nice! I guess I have no room to talk. Abby, Mike and I are all in March! Kinda crazy!

The Crowley's said...

Katie--stop hating on the Lakers!

Mike

Nova said...

Yeah! I finally remembered your blog address. How cute. We miss you guys.