Thursday, October 2, 2008

TOAD'S!


On Friday the Anderson family went to Toad's! It's in Ogden and it's kind of like Boondock's. There is miniature golfing, games, laser tag, batting cages, and a driving range. We went miniature golfing and played some games. The girls had so much fun, and I am sure that TJ had as much fun if not more!






Here are some pictures of the miniature golfing...it was a little wild because Peyton would run and pick up everyone's golf balls. It was so cute they had a teeny little golf club that was Peyton's size and she liked that a lot. Taylor is pretty good at miniature golfing...she beat me on a few holes!

Here is TJ playing on a small kid size air hockey table with Taylor...if you can't tell he is on his knees so that he is the right height to play.



I think that the girls favorite thing was playing games and I know that it was TJ's. We played a lot of games that the girls could play and we were just getting a couple tickets at each. TJ decided to play something where he could win a lot of tickets so that we could get the girls some toys. We saw the Deal or No Deal Game (just like the show) where you could win up to 200 tickets so TJ played. He had Taylor pick one of the cases to start the game....The final 2 cases to choose from either had 30 or 200 tickets and the offer from the banker was for 120 tickets so we took the offer. 120 tickets was a lot when we had been winning 3 or 4 here or there. We then found out the case that Taylor picked in the beginning was the case with 200 tickets! Good job Tay! We had a lot of fun over all and TJ...I mean the girls... want to go back again soon.

4 comments:

lacey said...

T.J is just like Tyler!! Tyler LOVES going to Boondocks, even more then the girls. How funny. Next time you go, call us and we'll go too. Or, we could let the boys go and do something else, I'm sure they wouldn't even notice if we weren't there ;)

wendy said...

It looks like fun! What great memories.. Love ya

Jill said...

Our first weekend apart....I guess since the fun train left town you had to go find the fun! Sad we missed out, looks like you had lots of fun!

Can't wait for baby Anderson #3 to come along...just heard brit's having a girl so I'm assumin the pressure is on you guys to get a boy in your fam!

'Cus and Britt said...

I would give ANYTHING to see Peyton golf! I was laughing so hard when I saw her holding her golf club. Anyways, I saw your floating fetus countdown! Yay! I CAN"T WAIT to find out what you are having... I still hope it's a boy because of 2 reasons: 1) My cousin who was closest to me in age was a boy and we were and still are BEST friends! He was He-Man and I was She-Ra! It was the BEST! 2) You need to add a boy to the mix for your sanity sake, but especially for TJ! I think it'll for sure be a boy though, because this pregnancy has been so different and it took longer to get preggo this time and boys take forever to do anything, so it's perfect! Good Luck!