Monday, October 27, 2008

CornMaze Fun






Here in Utah there are about 254 CornMazes that dot the state. I don't remember any growing up in South Carolina. I guess I was deprived as a child! So we decided we better go see what this whole CornMaze thing was about. We packed up the girls and made the voyage 10 miles up the road(basically their life is complete now that we have been) We went there with my sister and her family which made it alot of fun. Taylor loved the huge slide they had there and Peyton loved getting into anything she could and testing her parents nerves!

3 comments:

dianeandkenholmes said...

Great pictures!
I just posted new ones tonight too!
Looks like you all had a great time, and now TJ you know what you were missing all those years. HA!
(FYI...there are lots of corn mazes in SC now.)

lacey said...

HOW FUN! We love the pumpkin patch, but are never brave enough to try the corn maze with kids. Maybe when Lincoln can walk ... talk to me in a few more years!

wendy said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Hey I have been waiting to here...Girl or Boy??? Is Jack on his way? just kidding