Friday, March 14, 2008

Disney Princesses on Ice!





Taylor loves princesses! She had so much fun! We went on Wednesday night with Taylor's friend Aubrey. Taylor was so funny to watch, she got so excited about everything! She would giggle and cheer for the princesses as they came out. As you probably know she comes from a family who loves sports and she was doing loud yells like TJ and I do while watching sports. She got a snow cone there and it was in the lovely princess cup and she just loves it. She was so excited to wear her snow white dress, and she looked so cute. There were lots of other girls dressed up as well and Taylor liked that a lot too. I had so much fun watching Taylor watch the show it was worth every penny.

7 comments:

dianeandkenholmes said...

Of course to us Taylor IS a princess. I can just imagine how exciting it was for her to be there to see all the OTHER princesses in person.
(Glad she carries the family genes for good cheering too!)

lacey said...

That is so fun! I bet Kennedy would have loved something like that! Taylor looks so cute in her snow white dress!

Kenzie Baker said...

awe thats so adorable!
i wish i could of seen her do her "sports" cheer haha

p.s. this is my bloggg

Bret Baker said...

that is cute to the 4th power

Jill said...

How cute is Taylor!..I guess it's because she has such a beautiful Mom! We hope to see you guys sometime soon! Love ya!

Samye said...

That looks like SO much fun!!!

lacey said...

Hey T.J., I left you a message and you never called me back. That makes me very angry...and you don't want to see me angry.

Bye Bye,
Tyler