Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Curlers in your hair!





Peyton Loves to eat Yogurt but she hates having curlers in her hair. She left them in for a while, but then started trying to take them out. In an attempt to distract her I gave her some yogurt. Sorry for the nudity I always just take her shirt off while she eats yogurt and other messy things because she always gets it all over her. I try and put bibs on her but she has learned to pull them off. It also looks like she is eating it more with her hand instead of the spoon but there is an apple in her hand because she loves to dip so that is a good way for her to eat it. She just dips the apple in the yogurt and eats it off the apple. I took some pictures with her and Taylor and of course Taylor is wearing a crown (she is always playing dress up or pretending something).

2 comments:

lacey said...

I can not believe Peyton has enough hair for curlers! Poor little Reagan....she's bald! Well, not bald but she definitely has a she mullet!

'Cus and Britt said...

Oh I love them! We miss you guys so much! We can't wait to see you this Sunday!!! YAY!