Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Jack!

We just love having Jack in the family! He is always so happy. I can't believe it was a year ago that we had our little Jack, it went so fast. I'm so glad that he was born.


I know that he looks like a sweet little angel in the first pictures, but he can be a maggot! Once he started crawling he is into everything and now that he can walk he's even faster!

One day while making brownies I put the beaters in the dishwasher and he found one and started licking it. Now he loves the dishwasher every time I open it he's there in a second, trying to find another yummy treat. Then one day he clilmbed all the way into it.

He keeps me moving all the time...if it's ever quiet for a few minutes, I know that he's getting into something!

He loves to climb things, because we have 2 sets of stairs he's very good at that. This is him just thismorning climbing the ladder on the big sisters bunkbeads!

Happy Birthday Jack! We love you!

5 comments:

dianeandkenholmes said...

We love you Jack!
Hard to believe you are already a big one year old now!! Looking forward to some fun time together.

Jill said...

What a cutie! :-) Happy Birthday Jack, we love you!

Brittany said...

That is one cute kid! I love the picture of him in the dishwasher.

lacey said...

He is so cute, and so big! I lost your blog link somehow, and haven't checked it forever! Thanks for the xbox swap ;) We need to hang out soon and catch up.

abo-bder said...

فنى
فنى
فنى
فنى
فنى
فنى