Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to my mom and TJ's mom.

Diane you are such a wonderful mother and grandmother. My girls just love you and they have so much fun when you come to visit. Thanks for everything that you do, I hope you had a good mothers day. We are excited to see you in a couple of weeks! Love you!

Mom you are an awesome mom and gigi. My girls love going to Papa and Gigi's house. You do so much for us, thankyou for taking care of my family. It was fun to spend mothers day with you. I consider you one of my best friends! Love you!

2 comments:

Dave Baker said...

Hey thanks! That means a lot. I am so proud of you and your cute little family. You are doing a great job. Love ya.

dianeandkenholmes said...

Thanks Katie!
You are such a great Mom to Taylor, Peyton and Jack.
So glad my son was smart enough to find and marry you!!
Looking forward to seeing y'all soon.
Hugs