Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday TJ!






Happy Birthday TJ! TJ just turned 28 on September 7! I just wanted everyone to know how much I love him! He is my best friend and super HOT. He works hard and takes such good care of me and the girls, he is the best husband and dad ever. My idea of a fun weekend is staying home with him and watching football. I love you sweetie.
We had a fun weekend TJ's mom came into town and the Warrens came over on Sunday and celebrated TJ's birthday with us. Thanks for all the gifts he received we always feel so loved. Me and the girls (with the help of the Bakers money they gave him) got TJ rockband for the wii. We have had a lot of fun with it so you can expect me and TJ to be experts at it.

4 comments:

Doug & Stef said...

Happy Birthday TJ! I'm glad you guys had so much fun!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday TJ! Hope you liked your presents! You forgot to mention your night of partying out on Rock Band with the Lucas family!! Can't wait to do it again! Love you guys!

Lissy and Dan Valletta said...

Yeah! Rockband! We'll have to have another guy against girl competition! We so won!

jenn goodman said...

Happy Birthday, TJ!
You're one lucky man to have such an awesome wifie and two adorable daughters!

A wii, Katie!!?? NICE! :)