Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Quest


This is the most exciting time of the year...no..not our anniversary...not 4th of July or not even Thanksgiving...its College Football time!!! We got our BYU season tickets in the mail this week and we are ready for a great season. Sometimes I am not sure who likes football more..me or Katie! I have to be one of the luckiest guys in the world. Last week we were at Katie's parents house and we were talking about football and then katie's dad said to me, "TJ, how many husbands have a wife that would know what a double reverse is or a screen pass is? You got one good girl!" He is right, I do! So back to BYU...It should be a great season!! A Clemson post will come soon!!

2 comments:

the warrens said...

you ARE blessed tj. katie is amazing! go aggies.

dianeandkenholmes said...

I totally agree!!! Tj, Katie is the best wife you EVER could have found and we are all the better for it.
GO TIGERS!
Hugs,
Mom/Grandma Diane