Friday, February 22, 2008

"Tagged"

Thanks for tagging me Lacy! I have never been tagged before but I guess I am suppose to tag 5 people as well. I tag, Samye, Kate, Diane,Whitney, and Brittany.

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago....
1. In '98 I was a freshman at Bennion Jr. High
2. On the basketball team
3. On the volleyball team
4. Driving my mom crazy
5. Chasing after all the boys

5 Things on my list of things to today
1. Shower
2. Laundry
3. Go out to dinner with Tara and Bryce
4. Answer the tag on my blog
5. Keep the girls quiet while TJ sleeps

5 Snacks that I enjoy
1. m&m's
2. munchies
3. fruit
4. ice cream
5. cookie dough

5 Things I would do if I was a billionare
1. Buy a house by the beach
2. tummy tuck
3. money for the girls college funds
4. Never work just hang out with my cute husband and family
5. help pay for my parents retirement so that they wouldn't have to work.

3 Bad habits I have
1. eating
2. eating
3. eating

5 Jobs that I've had
1. Sconecutter
2. The Gap
3. Trailside Drycleaners
4. Hairdresser at Malstroms
5. Mom

5 Things you don't know about me
1. I scrapbook
2. One thing that I'm always looking forward to is the next Jazz game.
3. I like to play the wii
4. My calling at church is playing the piano in releif society
5. My bedroom is blue

1 comment:

lacey said...

GREAT POST! :) It was fun to learn new things about you!